Job Description for Medical Coder:
- Coding of data points as per the sponsor recommendations or as per project specific Coding Guidelines for all codable data points which includes but not limited to Adverse Events, Concomitant Medication, Concomitant Medication Indications, Medical History etc.
- Share the coded list with TL for review and incorporate the changes suggested by TL in the coded sheet.
- Raise and send manual queries for coding related data points to the PL for resolution.
- Coordinate with TL to prepare final coding report for Sponsor review and approval.
- Coordinate with TL to prepare list of Non-Codable terms before study closure for Sponsor review and approval.
- Handle sponsor queries for coding related issues.
- Coordinate with TL to upgrade available dictionary versions and validate the procured dictionaries.
- Medicos/Masters in Life Science
- 2 to 3 years of experience as Medical Coder in Clinical Research domain.
About JSS Medical Research:
JSS Medical Research is a full scope CRO offering medical research services to pharmaceutical companies, governments and academic institutions. What distinguishes JSS Medical Research from other similar companies is our commitment to scientific excellence and adherence to the highest possible standards that ensures our academic credibility.
Specialties: Clinical trials, Biostatistics, PMOS, Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Quality Assurance, Study design, Post-Approval Clinical Epidemiological Studies, Data Management, Monitoring.