Identify the procedure & diagnosis codes with the help of ICD-9-CM & HCPCS manuals by going through the medical records.
Enter the codes and other required data points like patient information, physician information, insurance information into the client system.
Achieve production & Quality targets consistently as per process requirement.
Walk-in for the interview at the below address from 10:00 am TO 12:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Good knowledge in Anatomy & Medical terminology.
- Basic knowledge in reading & comprehending English.
- Basic typing skills.
- Attention to details.
- Read & understand client updates & instructions on a continuous basis
- Ensure to receive regular updates from Team leader
- Keep learning industry level changes in coding concepts
- Improve accuracy by continuously upgrading knowledge & reviewing error feedback received from client & quality team
- Need to be flexible with shift timings & changes.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Other
Contact Person & Reference to be mentioned while coming for interview – Rajni
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd
4th floor, building no.5, Mindspace,
Thane-Belapur road, Airoli
Opp Airoli railway station,
Mumbai – 400708
-Candidate can walk inn with sets of 2 resumes, Photo Id Proof, One photogragh and last salary statement.
– Without Photo ID Proof (Pan Card , Adhar Card, Passport, Driving License) entry in the campus will not be allowed.
About Gebbs Healthcare Solutions:
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading national provider of RCM and HIM solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry knowledge and experience enables us to provide innovative, end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ challenges while enhancing their overall business operations.
We help clients succeed by leveraging our deep industry knowledge and expertise, a partnership approach, comprehensive service offerings and a proven track record. GeBBS delivers highly skilled professionals, robust processes, proprietary workflow engines and world-class infrastructure. We optimize our client’s revenue cycle by leveraging our people, processes and technology to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue and increase productivity.