Job Description :
- To work with a variety of medical records and assigns appropriate codes based on medical documentation using CPT-4 and/or ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding guidelines
- Handle a team of 50 medical coders and responsible for their deliverables.
- Develop training materials and update the contents that are relevant to the specialty.
Job Requirement :
- 6+ years of team handling experience along with coding expertise.
- Strong knowledge in human anatomy and physiology along with any speciality of Medical coding
- Active CPC certification is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills in working with extended teams.
- Should have very good attitude flexible to work in shifts.
- Understand business requirements and cooperate when needed.
- Any life science graduate (BPT, nursing, medical transcription preferred)
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical)
Experience : 6 years to 10 years
Location : Coimbatore
Functional Area : Medical Coding
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.