Designation: Manager/ Assistant Manager Operations OutPatient
Department: Medical Coding
Reporting to: Sr. Manager Coding
Job Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Shift: General Shift
Mandatory Skills Set :
Atleast 5 years- of experience of having worked in Medical Coding business. Extremely knowledgeable about OutPatient / InPatient Department, Medical Coding guidelines and Coding Techniques (ICD-9 & 10, CPT) Also, must have strong knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology, Advanced Medical Terminology, Psychology and Pharmacology. Efficient in using MS Office. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1. Handling Coding transition and responsible for delivery management of various outsourcing partners and hospital groups from US.
2. Provide required training and assistance for all Coding requirements of the organization. Leadership and management skills to handle a team of Coders.
3. Ability to understand the exact requirement of each client and provide them more than the expected results both in terms of productivity and quality.
4. Transition of new projects across various specialties.
5. Decision making- Good in taking right decision at right time and capable of working with minimal supervision.
6. Good research and analytical skills to help gain required information from various sources for finding answers for different difficult issues.
7. A good trainer and mentor for the coders to make them the best in class by tuning and fine tuning based on the requirement in the project.
8. Work in close conjunction with the higher management by understanding the requirement and by meeting the expectation levels.
1. 5 or more years of Medical Coding experience and Proficiency in working on OutPatient / InPatient Coding and a variety of coding software and coding platforms
2. Basic computer skills; proficient in Word and Excel
3. Excellent organization skills necessary for detail-oriented and repetitive job duties
4. Ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks subject to frequent change.
Qualification: Graduation in any stream
Mandatory coding certification: CCS, CPC, COC CIC
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Interested candidates please do call me on 9619814875 or mail me your profile on an[email protected] or message me for further clarification.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading national provider of RCM and HIM solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry knowledge and experience enables us to provide innovative, end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ challenges while enhancing their overall business operations. We help clients succeed by leveraging our deep industry knowledge and expertise, a partnership approach, comprehensive service offerings and a proven track record. GeBBS delivers highly skilled professionals, robust processes, proprietary workflow engines and world-class infrastructure. We optimize our client’s revenue cycle by leveraging our people, processes and technology to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue and increase productivity.